If you’ve never seen a dietitian before or want to lay the foundations of healthy eating, start here with our signature 6-week course.
Whether you're a weekend warrior, elite athlete or just want to be healthier, we’ll teach you the right things to put into your body so you can get the most out of it!
After all, you only have one!
How it works
This is an online course with video lessons, downloadable worksheets and resources to help you eat well.
Watch and learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home!
Each week a new module drops into our private, member-only online platform which you can access from your computer, phone or tablet.
Leave comments and ask questions throughout the course as we're here to support you.
In the course you will learn:
- The Importance of Macronutrients & Micronutrients and how to include them in your diet
- The key roles Calcium and Iron play in long term health
- How to get 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of veggies in EACH DAY for maximum health
- How to build a healthy plate so you can focus on eating meals for health and nutrient density
MODULE 2: Label Reading
- How to read the Nutrition Information Panel like a pro
- Deciphering the Ingredients list so you know how to find hidden sources of sugar, fats and salt
- Understanding Health Claims so you can navigate all of the marketing BS
MODULE 3: Healthy Snacking
- Do you need to snack?
- What is 3:30itis and how do you manage it?
- The Healthy Snack Formula so you can build a snack that ticks all the right boxes
- Healthy Homemade Snacks so you can put the box of pizza shapes down
MODULE 4: Eating Mindfully
- What is Mindful Eating?
- How do you do it?
- I walk you through a specific Mindful Eating exercise
- Analysing and reflecting on the experience
- Important points to remember when implementing this key healthy skill into your life
MODULE 5: Eating Out & Takeaway
- How to make a healthy choice when you're eating out and ordering takeaway
- A dietitians tips in your pocket to help you navigate the menu and build your plate
- What to choose and avoid from each of the different cuisines
- Enjoy your meal without the guilt but still maximise your nutrition!
MODULE 6: Alcohol
- How is alcohol digested and metabolised?
- What is a standard drink?
- Are there any benefits to alcohol?
- What are the negatives?
- Does alcohol affect your immunity?
- Strategies to manage alcohol intake and some guidelines to help you
BONUS MODULE 7: Gut Health and Immunity
- How is the gut linked to immune function?
- How to best support our immune system
- How much fibre do we need and how to boost your intake
- What foods should we be eating more of currently?
- 10 strategies to increase the plant-based diversity of your diet